Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hello World! I'm a Girl!

Hello world!

I am New Baby Girl Teeples, and this is my first every blog post. I don't have a name yet, because my parents are slow to the party, but I'm healthy and happy, and so is my Mommy, Lessley.

I was born this morning, 7-11-2007, at 8:33 a.m. MST. I weighed 8 pounds and 1 ounce, and I stretched to make 19 inches tall.

I was born c-section, because I just wasn't coming on my own. But I know best, because I could see some things from the inside that I knew meant I needed to be taken by surgery.

Well, I'm pretty tired and hungry, so I'm signing off for this post. I'll post more all the time, so come back and see me often!

Here are some pictures of me for you to enjoy.

Here I am at about 10 minutes old. I wasn't near as cute then as I am now after my bath.

Here I am after my first bath

Here are my feet. I'm a size 0

Here I am with my big brother Eli and my handsome Dad

Here I am with my pretty Mommy

6 comments:

Karla Wallace said...

Oh my gosh - she is sooooo adorable. You guys look fantastic. Lessly yo look amazing. Watch out Target - here come the Teeples girls. Hey Eli, time to share those toys!

Julie said...

Hey little lady! Welcome to the world... you couldn't have a better Mom, Dad and big brother. They're great! Although Dad maybe a little slow, I am sure Mom will pick out a fabulous name for you! Keep the photos coming.... Glad to hear all are healthy. Wishing you the best --

Randi Gerber said...

I can't beleive how smart you are already. I have been saying that kids these days are born knowing how to use the computer, but gosh I didn't even learn how to blog until 6 months ago and I am 27. Here you are one day old and already blogging. I bet that would qualify for a world record. I guess that you do have faily smart parents, or was it Eli that taught you how to blog.

You are so beautiful. I want to be there right now to hold you. I will see you this weekend though.

Love you all. Hugs and kisses from Randi

kevin & sandra said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!! We hope to come and see her in person, soon! Have fun with that girl.

Randy and Teresa said...

What a GORGEOUS girl you are!!
You guys make a beautiful family. Take care and hope to see you soon.

carrie said...

Lessley & Ryan....Your baby GIRL is BEAUTIFUL!! I am so happy for all of you!! Thank you for sharing the pics with me!! I can't wait to meet her in person....and bring her a FABULOUS PRINCESS GIFT!! hee hee You guys will have so much fun with her!! I am so happy Bella will have a new baby friend!! I can't wait to hear what you name her....so hurry up!! hee hee Have fun!!