Sunday, July 15, 2007

I'm home!

Well, I'm a couple of days old now, and I've come home from the hospital.

 

And the best part is, I finally have a name! My parents (mom) decided on Hallie Diann Teeples.

 

I thought I'd give the people more of what they want: Pictures of me!

 

Here I am on the day I left the hospital:

 

Here I am with my Mom and brother Eli at the hospital:

 

Here I right after I came to my house for the first time. I love the leather couch!

 

Here I am in my Sunday Dress:

 

Here I am with people who came to visit me. Starting with my big brother Eli:

 

Here I am with Grandma Teeples:

 

And with Grandma Mangone:

 

Sara and Justin:

 

Grandpa Mangone:

 

Shawn and Denelle:

 

Bob and Cheri:

 

My cousin Alexis Mangone:

 

Tiffany:

 

With Grandpa Teeples:

No comments: